Leadsleap.com

I experience success at SFI

Strong Future International

George McBride
PlatinumTeam Leader
george.mcbride57 (Skype Me)
I experience success at SFI, my primary business, primarily due to my TrafficWave ad campaigns. Every SFI Affiliate can receive from me my SFI promotional ad campaign and capture pages to promote that campaign.
The "sfiad" campaign I offer has 10 or 15 emails in it. You should be growing that number every week. My personal "sfiad" campaign now lasts about 8 months. A prospect receives an email every couple days. How has this helped me? Here is an email I received today from a new PSA in SFI (Personally Sponsored Affiliate).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I mentioned that I was involved with online marketing in the past, but my leadership really did not do the type of things I see you doing as far as marketing your business.  We have actually traded correspondence back an forth previously. I laid low watching for more than a year, and followed your autoresponders messages, etc.  I picked you as sponsor because I believe in your marketing strategies and I trust your leadership. ~~ Greg R.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this guy hung with my campaign for a year. And he has taken off in his SFI business from the start. It works folks. Grow your lists, grow your campaigns. Offer value content and receive highly valued Affiliates.

 https://www.trafficwave.net/members/irinszinnatull2https://www.trafficwave.net/members/irinszinnatull2

No comments:

Post a Comment