Leadsleap.com

Google AdWords Campaign


  
 contains great tip
Again me 
 
Every day my Facebook inbox is full of questions how I am between Top Enrollers every day.
ANSWER IS SIMPLE: I RUN AD WORDS CAMPAIGN EVERY DAY!
I am trying to explain with pictures how to set up one for a small budget of $10 a day!

To start your campaign, go to adwords.google.com,
find the “Get started now” button, and sign up for an AdWords account. Once you're logged in, click the “Create your first campaign” button.



Select your campaign type and name, I suggest from my experience Search Network with Display Select - Standard

Select campaign settings



I always target All countries and territories( you may exclude some countries if you like ) or add specific countries if you wanna get members from those countries



Choose the language of the sites that you'd like your ads to appear on. Make sure that you write your ads in the language that you target since AdWords doesn't translate ads or keywords.

Always i put all languages



Bid strategy always manual CPC, because I can control later when camping, is started.



Default bid 0.03 $ Budget $10 per day



Save and continue 



It is time to create ad groups 

Enter your link in right corner you get ideas for keywords to use for your ad 





Create your ad : 

Final URL-link from your website

Headline1: up to 30 characters of text

Headline2: up to 30 characters of text

Description up to 80 characters





Create ad! Rewiev your ad.



You're almost finished! Review the performance estimates and settings for your campaign.

Save and finish!



Your ad going under review, now it is time to add some extra keywords.



Click on keywords + then pick your ad group, in right corner will show up popular search keywords and add them to your campaign.

Save all changes. Your ads will start showing as soon as you confirm your payment information. Now you’re set.
I hope it's not too complicated.Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment