Leadsleap.com

George McBride           Silver Team Leader
george.mcbride57 (Skype Me)
 

I experience success at SFI, my primary business, primarily due to my TrafficWave ad campaigns. So I want to always be building my list and getting my SFI Ad Campaign more exposure. Offering Simple Cheat Sheets works very well.
 
The other day I was reading a blog and throughout the blog were quotes followed by "Tweet This" If you click on Tweet This it opened your Twitter account and there was the quote, ready to tweet. I wanted to know how to do this. Well, a little research and I had it figured out. It is easy.
 
So then, I thought, share this info with others. So I just threw this together: Take a look.
 
Try it out by inputting your name and email. If you are not be able to sign up, it is because you are already in the campaign. So, here is the Cheat Sheet PDF:
 
Fast, simple, single page but a lot of people are opting on to my list to get it.
 
Build your own capture page to your SFI promo or any other campaign and offer the same thing. In the confirmation URL on your capture page, put the pdf link above. Once a person signs up and confirms his email the download begins.
 
Oh, also read and use the PDF as well in your blogs, emails and websites. People re-tweeting your content will get you massive exposure. Questions or problems just email me.
 
Work Together, Rise Together.

To view this message as a web page, click here

Message Sender Info: George McBride george.mcbride@servethailand.com ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment